Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Quinton Delpeche <qu...@vippayroll.co.za> on 2004/11/24 06:50:05 UTC

Another Admin problem...

Okay,

I go through the normal process of setting up a blank server and I create the
contexts through the admin application.

It saves all the contexts and commits the information just fine.

But when I log out of the admin application and log back in, my contexts are
all missing.

They are just gone, the directories and everything are still there but the
admin utility doesn't show the contexts at all.

Is this a Tomcat 5 thing?
Is this a SuSE 9.2 thing?

I never had this problem with Tomcat 4. :(

Grrrrrrr... ...kicks the dustbin out of frustration.

I have checked permissions... ...and the tomcat user definitely has rw access
to the files... ...AFAIK!!!

Thanks
Quinton Delpeche
Internal Systems Developer
Softline VIP

Telephone: +27 12 420 7000
Direct:    +27 12 420 7007
Facsimile: +27 12 420 7344

http://www.vippayroll.co.za/

Anybody can win, unless there happens to be a second entry.