Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jered Myers <je...@maplewoodsoftware.com> on 2010/10/05 02:48:09 UTC

wickert:id changes to attribute

  My markup looks like this:

When I render the code and swap in another panel via
canvasPanel.replaceWith(newPanel);, the page source looks like this:
   new panel markup

Any ideas on why this would happen?  I looked through my markup and it
looks correct.  I have seen the wicket:id become part of the id (e.g.
id="canvasPanel0"), but I have never seen a wicket:id become an attribute.

Jered

Re: wickert:id changes to attribute

Posted by Jered Myers <je...@maplewoodsoftware.com>.
  Good catch!  I must have looked at that line 20 times!  The problem
was a missing end quote on a parent container attribute.

--
Jered Myers
509-252-3550 x 109

Re: wickert:id changes to attribute