Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2012/10/26 15:42:09 UTC

Press Request (now and future)

Hey all,

A reporter touched base with me earlier this week looking to speak to an
"enterprise" user of CloudStack. (Specifically, "a non-Web-based
company, one older than the cloud era itself. In other words, they
should have a legacy infrastructure to contend with when deploying a
cloud management platform, rather than being able to deploy a cloud from
scratch.")

Anybody that fits this description + available to talk today?

Also - I'd like to start collecting folks who can talk to press about
their use of Apache CloudStack on an ongoing basis. I'm happy to field
press requests, but need folks who have larger deployments than what's
in my living room to talk about real-world deployments and work with
Apache CloudStack. If you can do this, please let me know off-list.

Thanks!

Joe
--
Joe Brockmeier