Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Drizzt321 <dr...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/04 01:06:02 UTC

Getting JMSExceptions that I can't figure out

I am getting JMSExceptions caused by EOFExceptions as shown by the stack
trace below. I don't really know why it is occurring, can't can't reliably
produce the exception, but it does occur frequently. Can anyone point me to
where in my code I should look to correct this problem? Or if it is a
configuration I should look at on ActiveMQ? Or anything else in general?
Thank you.

javax.jms.JMSException: java.io.EOFException
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:49)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onAsyncException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1642)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1659)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onException(ResponseCorrelator.java:116)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onException(WireFormatNegotiator.java:143)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onException(InactivityMonitor.java:169)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.onException(TransportSupport.java:95)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:176)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:268)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:192)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:184)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:172)
        ... 1 more