Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Jintao Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/10/20 01:40:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Xin Rong

Hi Community,

Our contributor Xin Rong [1] helps our community do a lot of
things.
He has been an active contributor to Apache APISIX and related projects for
a long time. He works mainly for the APISIX Ingress and adds a lot of
features.

After discussion and vote, the Project Management Committee (PMC) of
Apache APISIX has voted to invite Xin Rong to join the team.
We're pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Welcome more contributions from you, all kinds of contributions are
respected and accepted, features/bugfix (codes), documentation
improvements, help users to use Apache projects, active in answering
community questions, etc.

For more information about Apache Community, please visit the Apache
Community guide [2].

[1] https://github.com/AlinsRan
[2] https://community.apache.org