Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Regan, Aaron" <Aa...@akquinet.de.INVALID> on 2020/07/22 08:08:50 UTC

Update BouncyCastle

Hi All,

We were running into some issues when working with TLS. The errors we were getting we think were related to the following bouncyCastle issues:

https://github.com/bcgit/bc-java/issues/586

I would suggest updating bouncyCastle version in the parent pom properties to the latest 1.66 release.

I don’t mind doing this if you would prefer.

Regards,
Aaron

Re: Update BouncyCastle

Posted by Raphaël Ouazana-Sustowski <ro...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Thank you for your report. I created an issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-3344 and a matching PR.

Regards,

Raphaël.