Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "netforum.com.br - Mail Host - Listserv" <ne...@netforum.com.br> on 2003/04/06 13:47:26 UTC

[users@httpd] Slow

Hello,
I need some help:

Win 2K server
256 Mb
PHP 4.21
Mysql
APACHE 1.322

All works fine. The pages ( Postnuke ) about 3 sec to load and others links
too.
Some times, i need to reboot the machine because the APACHE do not
responding (i think ), and apache is started, but the page above too slow
and 40 60 seconds to load.
I start stop and start apache, and nothing.
When I reboot machine, all ok !!

I have httpd.conf ThreadsPerchild, MaxRequestPerChild as default to win 32.

I do not know what can i do, and because this i permit myself to beg your
help.

I wish to thank to any ideas !!

Mike

---