Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Asxing Yang <as...@apache.org> on 2021/07/08 16:45:23 UTC

Meeting:2021-07-08] Apache ShenYu (Incubating) Community Meeting

Hi Community:

Here are the minutes of our committers' meeting

Time: Every Thursday at 9 pm

Cycle Time: Every 2 weeks

Mode: Online Tencent Video Conference

Purpose: Building Open And Governance Community

Moderator: asxing

Participants:

|Nickname(pinyin)   |     GithubId             |         Role        |

|xiaoyu                       |   yu199195             |   committer  |

|zhangyonglun          |   tuohai666            |   committer  |

|dengliming               |     dengliming        |   committer  |

|zhanglei                    |     sabersola          |   committer  |

|tangyudong             |     tydhot                 |   committer  |

|yangze                     |     asxing                 |   committer  |

|fengzhengbing        |     fengzhengbing  |   committer  |

|liuwei                       |     lw1243925457   |   committer  |

|mingjie                     |     KevinClair          |   committer  |

|liuyi                          |     Trafalgar-YuI      |   committer  |

|tingting                   |      fightingting       |    committer  |

|ziye                           |     midnight2014   |   contributor   |

|bruce                        |     bruce                 |   contributor

|yanrenzhu                 |     renzhuyan           |   contributor    |

|zhaiwei                      |     zhaiwei           |   contributor    |

|zhukunshuai             |     JooKS             |   contributor   |

|feihongxueni            |     songyuequan       |   contributor   |

|tangzhen                  |     tttangzhen           |   contributor    |

|shawn                        |      shawn               | community   |

|doujiangyoutiaolanpangzi  |  doujiangyoutiaolanpangzi  | community   |

The results of the discussion are as follows:

1. Apache ShenYu Website

* Adjusting the structure and style of the document's table of contents.

* Add WeChat QR code to the ShenYu website(@fengzhenbing).

* Combing license in shenyu-dashboard (@fengzhenbing @dengliming).

* The front-end project submodule approach relies on packaging (@asxing).

2. Release

* Enable Nexus Access For ShenYu (done @tuohai666).

* Combing license in shenyu (done @tuohai666).

* Request for ShenYu DockerHub repository (done @tuohai666).

* Exclude the dependency of mysql-connector-java when packaging (done
@tuohai666).

* Change the binaries of bootstrap.jar and admin.jar to .tar.gz (done
@tuohai666).

3. Development Task (major)

* Development Response plugin (done @sabersola @bruce).

* Development Param plugin (done @sabersola).

* ShenYu integration test (On-going).

* Observability using java agent (Future).

* Plugin dynamic loading (Future).

* Supports various protocols (Future).

Community Governance:

* Combing through the community issue documentation by using Apache Mail
and GitHub Issue.

* having two people on community duty every week to answer our questions.

Best regards,

Asxing Yang
Apache ShenYu ( Incubating)

Re: Meeting:2021-07-08] Apache ShenYu (Incubating) Community Meeting

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
thanks !

Asxing Yang <as...@apache.org> 于2021年7月9日周五 上午12:45写道: