Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "K, Amit (MIND)" <Am...@mind-infotech.com> on 2017/07/08 05:13:22 UTC

Showing configuration (Install) screen on every restart of server

Dear  Maxim,

I am running the latest Openmeetings code (get latest 4th Jul-V.4.0.0).

Problem I am facing that every time if I restart server it took me on install view although first time I installed everything successfully.

Can you please guide on this. Is there any flag in app or in DB  which denotes the installation completed/partial so based on that it  took me on install view.

Thanks,
Amit

________________________________

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com

RE: Showing configuration (Install) screen on every restart of server

Posted by "K, Amit (MIND)" <Am...@mind-infotech.com>.
Its working fine now after entering the correct entry in persistense.xml file.

Earlier I used to use only mysql_persistense.xml file and it was working fine.

Thanks Maxim for your support.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR