Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/27 08:25:26 UTC

Command Interface Guide Ported to Asciidoc

Hi,

I just finished porting the Trafodion Command Interface Guide to asciidoc.
LOTS of work!

In case you're interested in looking at the guide before it's published on
trafodion.incubator.apache.org, then you can download the rendered output
from:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxlwNhWxn8iTVWs3U1JCYXpYYjg

Gunnar

Re: Command Interface Guide Ported to Asciidoc

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Suresh. It's slow going but I've been able to finish SQL Statements
and SQL Utilities.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxlwNhWxn8iTY0JjVkRlaWNGUlE

Thanks,

Gunnar