Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bill Dueber <bi...@dueber.com> on 2009/09/29 16:44:55 UTC

${dataimporter.last_index_time} as an argument to newerThan in FileListEntityProcessor?

Is this possible? I can't figure out a syntax that works, and all the
examples show using last_index_time as an argument to an SQL query.

--
Bill Dueber
Library Systems Programmer

Re: ${dataimporter.last_index_time} as an argument to newerThan in FileListEntityProcessor?

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar <
shalinmangar@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Bill Dueber <bi...@dueber.com> wrote:
>
>> Is this possible? I can't figure out a syntax that works, and all the
>> examples show using last_index_time as an argument to an SQL query.
>>

> It is possible but it doesn't work right now. I've created an issue and I
> will give a patch shortly.

Bill, this fix is now available in trunk. A sample usage would look like the
following:

<dataConfig>
    <document>
        <entity name="x" processor="FileListEntityProcessor"
                fileName=".*" newerThan="${dih.last_index_time}"
                baseDir="/data" transformer="TemplateTransformer">
            <field column="id" template="${x.file}" />
        </entity>
    </document>
</dataConfig>

Thanks for reporting this!

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: ${dataimporter.last_index_time} as an argument to newerThan in FileListEntityProcessor?

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.