Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/11 03:51:41 UTC

if new jenkins setup is on way.. time to close some JIRAs.?

Hi folks.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1368?jql=project%20%3D%20BIGTOP%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20text%20~%20%22jenkins%22

Anyone want to go through those liras and determine which Bigtop jenkins
issues can be closed ?

I propose just close em all except the core ones that  roman is focusing
on....

--
jay vyas

Re: if new jenkins setup is on way.. time to close some JIRAs.?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 4:55 AM, Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> true... Not really a big deal.
>
> I'll ask a simpler questions... Is there a main jira which is tracking the Jenkins revitalization?

Not to my knowledge, but if you could create one -- it'll be super useful.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: if new jenkins setup is on way.. time to close some JIRAs.?

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
true... Not really a big deal.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.