Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Eman Ali al-Maktari [IT Department]" <ea...@linkintime.com> on 2007/12/08 15:20:01 UTC

Re: [Deploy in JBOSS] Address already in use Exception

Hi All, it's me again
Dear Saleh, I tried your solution but the endpoints were not published at all! thanks a lot for help.
================================
Dear CXF team, I think what I'm facing is a bug in the CXF itself, what made me say this, is that I made a very simple project with one service that returns "hello world" and tested it using altova [XMLSpy] it works fine, but the problem of unbinding exists, we can't deploy some thing that doesn't unbind in our production servers.

So, if you don't think it's a bug please help me figure out where is the problem, I'll really appreciate it.

thank you all in advanced.
Posted by "Eman Ali al-Maktari [IT Department]" <ea...@linkintime.com>.
Hi All,
I solved the problem by adding this code into destroy() method of the servlet that publishes my services

public void destroy() {
JettyHTTPServerEngineFactory factory = new JettyHTTPServerEngineFactory();
JettyHTTPServerEngine jetty = factory.retrieveJettyHTTPServerEngine(9090);
try {
jetty.getServer().stop();
} catch (Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}
}

Thanks for you cooperation, I wish this will help someone else, bye!