Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ju...@vallourec.fr on 2005/06/29 10:34:59 UTC

Refresh Tacos Tree

hello,

I've a tacos tree with dynamic data into, coming from PostreSQL DataBase.
 In my application, the user can modify these data in a form.

My question is how can I do to refresh my tree and print it with the
modifications ?

Thanks.

                         Julien.

Re: Refresh Tacos Tree

Posted by Viktor Szathmary <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 6/29/05, julien.caron@vallourec.fr <ju...@vallourec.fr> wrote:

> I've a tacos tree with dynamic data into, coming from PostreSQL DataBase.
>  In my application, the user can modify these data in a form.
>
> My question is how can I do to refresh my tree and print it with the
> modifications ?

on every render, your ContentProvider implementation should
dynamically pull the data from the database. if you need periodic
refresh, use the META refresh tag in html.

viktor