Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <oo...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/02/04 18:26:51 UTC

hbase svn migration

I plan to start the hbase migration from hadoop to sub-project at
10am PST. So please hold off on checkins to hbase after 10am until I
send the all-clear.

Thanks,
    Owen

Re: hbase svn migration

Posted by Owen O'Malley <oo...@yahoo-inc.com>.
On Feb 4, 2008, at 9:26 AM, Owen O'Malley wrote:

> I plan to start the hbase migration from hadoop to sub-project at
> 10am PST. So please hold off on checkins to hbase after 10am until
> I send the all-clear.

Ok, I've moved the subversion and the jira. I think you guys can get
rolling again.

-- Owen

Re: hbase svn migration

Posted by Owen O'Malley <oo...@yahoo-inc.com>.