Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Eric Dobbs <er...@dobbse.net> on 2002/02/13 05:42:10 UTC

Re: "complete" jsp displays turbine-generated header/footer probl em

On Tuesday, February 12, 2002, at 06:43  PM, Phillip Rhodes wrote:

> My workaround is to use the struts template tag with the Turbine
> JspLayout layout manager.
>
> I do not use anything but the screen template, and that's a struts
> template, where I set my header,footer etc.

Would you mind posting more details about your setup.
There have been question in the past asking about how
to do it.  If you'll give the details, I can format
it as an xdoc so it can be added to the web site.
Think of it as a HOWTO use Struts and Turbine
together.

Thanks.
-Eric

Re: "complete" jsp displays turbine-generated header/footer probl em

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com>.
Will do.