Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manisha Sur <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/22 13:00:54 UTC

eclipse maven multiproject

Hi ,

I have a maven multiproject with the following directory structure under a
trunk folder:

maven subproject1
maven subproject2
maven subproject3
maven subprojectN
maven.xml
project.xml
project.properties

1) I have copied this trunk folder under the eclipse workspace folder i.e.
c:\eclipse\workspace\petstore.
2)I had run the maven eclipse goal to generate the .classpath and .project
files.
3)TO simply import it in eclipse (3.1) , i go to File ->Import -> Existing
Projects into Workspace -> select a root directory and specify
the c:\eclipse\workspace\petstore folder. But when i click on Finish button
... nothing happens...

Let me know what might be the problem ?

--
Warm Regards
Manisha

Re: eclipse maven multiproject

Posted by Manoj Kumar <ja...@gmail.com>.
hi

i have try to reproduce your problem, i got an error of workspace
overlapping, if u also have the same problem then you have to copy your
project that is under trunk dir directly to workspace loc where .metadata
dir resides
hope it will work
 there is no need at all to copy your project in workspace, you can import
your projects from any where.