Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/03/08 17:18:47 UTC

(Hopefully) More stable master/Travis CI

We should (fingers-crossed) have a much more stable Travis builds now. We
switched to Debian buster images and we also discovered the most likely
reason for the instability (usage of too much memory when collecting all
the tests). We split the Postgres/MySQL tests to Core/Providers and it
seems to solve the problem for now.

Please rebase to the latest master to benefit from it!

For those using Breeze - please run breeze with `--force-pull-images
--force-build-images` as we switched to a new image base (Buster Debian
LTS) and otherwise rebuilding the image might take a lot of time.

BTW. This is likely the last time I am writing about it. I have a PR in
progress that will automatically detect and force pull the images for
Breeze when it is necessary, so next time it should - hopefully - "just"
work.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>

Re: (Hopefully) More stable master/Travis CI

Posted by Anita Fronczak <ak...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much!

niedz., 8 mar 2020 o 18:19 Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>
napisaƂ(a):