Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org> on 2021/02/17 12:14:16 UTC

GitHub have broken Airflow CI with a permissions change

It seems that overnight (sometime between 1am and 4am UTC) GitHub have
made a change to the permissions that triggered workflow runs have, as
a result, our CI pipeline is _entirely_ broken right now :(

For example
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/runs/1918333405?check_suite_focus=true>

docker push

```
Trying to push the image
docker.pkg.github.com/apache/airflow/master-python3.6-ci-v2:574640652.
Number of try: 2
docker push
docker.pkg.github.com/apache/airflow/master-python3.6-ci-v2:574640652
The push refers to repository
[docker.pkg.github.com/apache/airflow/master-python3.6-ci-v2]
..
denied: Resource not accessible by integration

```

I've opened a support ticket with GitHub -- let's see how quickly they
are able to respond :(

(cc builds as this might affect other ASF projects too if you've copied
our approach of docker builds in CI)

-ash

Re: GitHub have broken Airflow CI with a permissions change

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.
It looks like what ever change caused this has been fixed and
permissions are back to normal.

-ash

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.