Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by esper <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2012/09/05 10:01:32 UTC

Bean editor model for XYZ does not contain a property named ZYX.

Hi all,

Although this is not a strange message, the circumstances under which it
happened are strange to me.
Tapestry reports an error when I try to include a non-java-type-object into
the grid.

All standard java types are shown correctly but a custom java type results
with the error.

This is a simplified representation of how my entity class looks like:

class EntityClass {
 Long id;
 String name;
 CustomClass custom;

 [getters and setters...]

}

Is tapestry only supporting standard java types as vaild properties? do I
have to add the custom ones explicitly into the model in order for it to be
shown on the page?

Re: Bean editor model for XYZ does not contain a property named ZYX.

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
This might help
http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/form-for-nested-entity-td4264623.html