Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl> on 2006/04/07 10:34:47 UTC

Re: Problem with XHTMLSerializers

Hi,

eventough this topic is quite old, I was wondering if Helma got it working?
I'm looking at the same problem now.

Regards,

Reijn

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11
1017WT Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel  +31 (0)20 5224466

Re: Problem with XHTMLSerializers

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.
I've been playing around with the XHTML serializer that is available in the serializers block.
It seems fine for now since I do not have inline javascript function calls with parameters.

I've extended the XHTMLSerializer with an implementation that never closes tags directly, so I won't have to care about
exceptions like divs, textareas and script tags.

Reijn

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11
1017WT Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel  +31 (0)20 5224466

Re: Problem with XHTMLSerializers

Posted by hepabolu <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Have you tried the "serializers" block? I've been hacking around a
lot with it back in the old days and it's the only one I trust to
send stuff to IE. We've been using since we started at VNU.

	Pier