Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Chen, Gin" <Gi...@tvratings.com> on 2001/11/06 21:48:53 UTC

Jboss and Cocoon1

Hi all,
	Does anyone know where I can find installation instructions for
Cocoon v1 to JBoss/Tomcat integrated build? I'm working with the latest
JBoss/Tomcat integration build and trying to get Cocoon to work.
Unfortunately, it doesnt have any instructions on how to install it into the
JBoss integration. Cocoon2 does. Installation on Tomcat alone went great
(followed the recipe). But putting into a war file and deploying to JBoss
did not go as great as expected.
Thanks,
-Tim

Gin_Chen@tvratings.com