Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2015/03/19 20:14:14 UTC

One month to ApacheCon. We need your help

(BCC'ed to pmcs@, press@, reply-to dev@community.apache.org)

We are now one month out from ApacheCon, and we need your help getting
the word out.

The Linux Foundation, who are producing our conference, are on the hook
for the big anonymous advertising of the event, and they're doing a
great job of that.

But we know our project communities better than they do, and we can get
the word out to people that they have no connection with - the
developers and users of our software.

We need your help.

Please get the word out to your users@ and dev@ list, telling them that
ApacheCon is just weeks away. If you like, just cut and paste the
following in the next two days.

Thanks for anything you can do to help us get the word out and make this
event a huge success.

Dear Apache [Foo] enthusiast,

In just a few weeks, we'll be holding ApacheCon in Austin, Texas, and
we'd love to have you in attendance. You can save $300 on admission by
registering NOW, since the early bird price ends on the 21st.

Register at http://s.apache.org/acna2015-reg

ApacheCon this year celebrates the 20th birthday of the Apache HTTP
Server, and we'll have Brian Behlendorf, who started this whole thing,
keynoting for us, and you'll have a chance to meet some of the original
Apache Group, who will be there to celebrate with us.

We've got 7 tracks of great talks, as well as BOFs, the Apache BarCamp,
project-specific hack events, and evening events where you can deepen
your connection with the larger Apache community. See the full schedule
at http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/

And if you have any questions, comments, or just want to hang out with
us before and during the event, follow us on Twitter - @apachecon - or
drop by #apachecon on the Freenode IRC network.

Hope to see you in Austin!

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

ApacheCon (Apr 13-16 in Austin TX) early bird registration ends tomorrow 3/21!

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
Dear Apache SpamAssassin enthusiast,

You can register at http://s.apache.org/acna2015-reg

ApacheCon this year celebrates the 20th birthday of the Apache HTTP
Server, and we'll have Brian Behlendorf, who started this whole thing,
keynoting for us, and you'll have a chance to meet some of the original
Apache Group, who will be there to celebrate with us.

We've got 7 tracks of great talks, as well as BOFs, the Apache BarCamp,
project-specific hack events, and evening events where you can deepen
your connection with the larger Apache community. See the full schedule
at http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/

And if you have any questions, comments, or just want to hang out with
us before and during the event, follow us on Twitter - @apachecon - or
drop by #apachecon on the Freenode IRC network.

Hope you can make it!
KAM