Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/19 16:36:46 UTC

Clearing out old JIRAs

Guys, in case you don't notice when you wake up (time zones *fist shake*),
I'm trying to review easy old JIRAs, or take away the patch available
status where a patch needs to be updated.

If anyone wants anything reviewed, let me know.* Or if you want something
implemented :P It's our hack week and I'm trying to clean up Pig a bit,
after being away for a month or so.

* Russell, before you ask about the JSON patch, I'm sort of mulling over
what I think the end state should look like.

Re: Clearing out old JIRAs

Posted by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jon.

Can you please review a couple of JIRAs for me?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3138 has a hotfix by
Chelseoo that needs a review/commit.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3183 needs a review.

Sent from my iPhone