Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2017/09/22 17:18:30 UTC

Tagging apr 1.6.1 -util 1.6.3?

We seem to have collected a number of good patches, and Jim's
expressed his hope to roll httpd-2.4.28 today.

I'd like to see us issue a corresponding release on the same time
scale, if we could tag and roll sometime between today and tomorrow
the votes would roughly conclude and releases would be announced
pretty concurrently.

I'm offering to tag and roll at 6pm today, unless there is objection,
or unless another committer would like to be the RM this round.
If you are volunteering, please holler and I'm happy to step aside,
and back you up on IRC today or tomorrow morning.

Concerns?

Volunteer?

Fwd: Re: Tagging apr 1.6.1 -util 1.6.3?

Posted by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Whoops, missed the list.

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 12:18 -0500, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
> We seem to have collected a number of good patches, and Jim's
> expressed his hope to roll httpd-2.4.28 today.
>
> I'd like to see us issue a corresponding release on the same time
> scale, if we could tag and roll sometime between today and tomorrow
> the votes would roughly conclude and releases would be announced
> pretty concurrently.

+1 - provided Yann's sdbm patch is committed.

--
Nick Kew