Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/13 07:07:50 UTC

Need help to update GERONIMODEVTOOLS JIRA project for 2.2.1 release

Hi devs,

Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.2.1 is released, can somebody help to update the
GERONIMODEVTOOLS JIRA project with following changes since I'm lack of the
privilege?

1. Remove 2.2.1 from Unreleased versions to Released versions
2. Add 2.2.2 into Unrelease versions

Thanks in advance for the help.

--
Best regards,

Han Hong Fang (Janet)
hanhongfang AT apache.org

Re: Need help to update GERONIMODEVTOOLS JIRA project for 2.2.1 release

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Kevan for your help.

It's OK to me to do the cleanup before release next time.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Done.