Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1997/05/03 01:10:12 UTC

Re: [post-1.2] proposed api extension mechanism ["Lou D. Langholtz" ] (fwd)

Jim echos my thoughts as well, however I am never apposed to
learning. It seems hard to pick up any new language today that does
not require an OO thought pattern.

Ben has pointed out in all of this that the guts of this would need
to be done by someone who knows C++. In theory, that should make
life easier for anyone trying to use that part of the code. I agree.