Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by jox joe <jo...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/07 06:06:46 UTC

Transferring one whiteboard from one server to another

Good morning everybody,

i'd like to transfer one whiteboard content from one
server to another without using
- backup/restore
- pdf
- png

The target whiteboard should be editable in the same
way as the source whiteboard.

This would support content creation only
with OM.
I know that this transfer can't be done with one
downloadable single file.
I also know that this is rather complicated but it can be done.
The question is how?

Thank you for your feedback.

Re: Transferring one whiteboard from one server to another

Posted by jox joe <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Maxim. It's not a simple procedure.

Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. márc. 8.,
H, 12:59):

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Transferring one whiteboard from one server to another

Posted by jox joe <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebatian,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.