Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by rubal <cs...@smart421.com> on 2006/06/15 18:44:32 UTC

How to test HTTPS

Hi Guys,
i am new to testing HTTPS on jmeter 2.1.1.Can anyone tell me what are the
steps to test an https request.
I created http sampler & used https as protocol,443 as port.

I am using jdk1.3.Should I set up jsse.jar in classpath if yes how?
I always get Non http response code error message.The https url works fine
in browser.

I will appreciate if anyone can give some idea on this.
Thanks,
Charan

Re: How to test HTTPS

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
And upgrade JMeter to 2.2, which includes some SSL fixes.

Re: Help Required

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Best not to install JMeter in a path with spaces in the name, e.g.
don't use "Documents and Settings" on Windows, but apart from that it
can be installed anywhere.

S.

RE: Help Required

Posted by rubal <cs...@smart421.com>.
Install Binary

RE: Help Required

Posted by Santosh Kumar <Sa...@TRIGYN.com>.
Hi Rubal,

There are 2 installers at JMeter Site 1. Binary 2. Source. Which one i should download and install it?

Regards,
Santosh

RE: Help Required

Posted by Santosh Kumar <Sa...@TRIGYN.com>.
Dear Amit,

I just have joined this group. Our company is willing to implement JMeter in our organization for performance Testing Purpose.

I have worked on this tool but never worked on installation part. Can you please help me with Installation Process (Right from scratch).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Santosh

Re: How to test HTTPS