Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by la...@masq.ca on 2002/04/23 20:02:08 UTC

Almost there! Just a small config problem left

Hi,

I've finally managed to set up everything properly. The only thing I have
left to do is to get ant to show the report of the tests at the end of the
Junit task. As it happens now, the test report is somewhere in the middle of
all the Weblogic output. Is there a way to get the summary report at the
end, after the app server has closed the connection? Or do I have to force
the webserver to send output to a file instead of the console?

Laurent Duperval <ma...@masq.ca>

ALLEN'S (or CANN'S) AXIOM
    When all else fails, read the instructions.

Re: Almost there! Just a small config problem left

Posted by la...@masq.ca.
On 23 Apr, Vincent Massol wrote:
> Laurent,
>
> The Ant runservertests task starts the server and the only runs your
> test. Thus, the results are not mixed with the server output (unless
> your tests fail).

yep, turns out that in the start_weblogic target, I need to disable stdout
logging.

Laurent Duperval <ma...@masq.ca>

MURPHY'S_LAWS_OF_COMBAT:
  9. Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.

RE: Almost there! Just a small config problem left

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Laurent,

The Ant runservertests task starts the server and the only runs your
test. Thus, the results are not mixed with the server output (unless
your tests fail).

-Vincent