Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rudy Commenge <ru...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/26 16:43:16 UTC

Modify node in WS response ?

Hi,

I have exposed Java POJO as Web Service in Tomcat with Axis2 v1.6.1.
The WS works and return something like :

<myMethodResponse xmlns="http://ws/myservice/org/xsd">
   <return>
   </return>
</myMethodResponse>

But I want a response like :

<myMethodResponse xmlns="http://ws/myservice/org/xsd">
   <result>
   </result>
</myMethodResponse>

So, I want to modify the name of "return" node ?
I tried to personalize the generated WSDL, but response has unchanged.

Do you have a solution ?

Best Regards,

Rudy.

Re: Modify node in WS response ?

Posted by Rudy Commenge <ru...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks for this information.
So currently, if I want to modify the "result" node, how to create my WS ?
Is there a tutorial or example ?

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.