Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carles Pi-Sunyer <ca...@stario.com> on 2001/02/16 02:57:48 UTC

ContextManager: Error reading request, ignored, repeats

I installed tomcat on a new machine and I'm getting an error I haven't seem
before. My enviroment is:
JDK1.3 (but jdk1.2.2 also produces the error)
Window NT 4.0
tomcat 3.2.1

The error starts when tomcat starts and repeats every 2-4 seconds as tomcat
runs. It dosn't appear to be keeping tomcat from working. Does anyone know
what causes this and how I can fix it?

2001-02-15 05:43:56 - ContextManager: Error reading request, ignored -
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.handleError(ContextManager.java:1099)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:80
0)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
        at
onnectionHandler.java:210)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Thanks,
Carles

Carles Pi-Sunyer
Stario, Inc.