Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Andy Jefferson <an...@jpox.org> on 2006/03/20 20:40:25 UTC

JPOX nightly builds

SourceForge CVS anonymous access is still screwed but I'm just running a nightly
build using developer CVS for now so people have the latest (should be there in
the next few minutes).

Hopefully SF will sort themselves out one day and all will be back to normal ...

--
Andy

Re: JPOX nightly builds

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Andy,

Thanks for doing that. The build that I just tested today only has
two issues that are blocking the TCK: JDO-327 pm.newInstance
(Interface) and JDO-343 a regression creating detached instances via
serialization.

Nice progress.

Craig

On Mar 20, 2006, at 11:40 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

> SourceForge CVS anonymous access is still screwed but I'm just
> running a nightly
> build using developer CVS for now so people have the latest (should
> be there in
> the next few minutes).
>
> Hopefully SF will sort themselves out one day and all will be back
> to normal ...
>
> --
> Andy

Craig Russell