Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Klaus Ma <kl...@cguru.net> on 2015/07/31 11:11:03 UTC

Ask a Shepherd for MESOS-3070 (Master CHECK failure if a framework uses duplicated task id)

Hi team,

Is there anyone help to be shepherd of this ticket? I’ve some question &
solution for this ticket J.

Regards,
----
Klaus Ma (马达), PMP(r) | Advisory Software Engineer
Platform Symphony & MapReduce Development & Support, STG, IBM GCG
+86-10-8245 4084 | madaxa@cn.ibm.com | http://www.cguru.net

Re: Ask a Shepherd for MESOS-3070 (Master CHECK failure if a framework uses duplicated task id)

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 2:11 AM, Klaus Ma <kl...@cguru.net> wrote:

> solution for this ticket J.

I'll be happy to shepherd.

RE: Ask a Shepherd for MESOS-3070 (Master CHECK failure if a framework uses duplicated task id)

Posted by Klaus Ma <kl...@cguru.net>.
Hi Vinod,

Thanks very much; I'll update the detail of proposal on the ticket.

Regards,
----
Klaus Ma (马达), PMP® | Advisory Software Engineer