Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/23 19:48:52 UTC

debug.properties error

Hi,

I cam across the following in the file:

# These top level switches are used before calling Log4J, or if Log4J is not
used

print.verbose=ftrue

print.timing=true

print.info=true

print.important=true

print.warning=true

print.error=true

print.fatal=true

what is ftrue or is it an error?

Brendan

Re: debug.properties error

Posted by Gautam Deb <ga...@gmail.com>.
Ofbiz internally uses log4j for logging purpose. It has created a wrapper
above the log4j api to provide a generic logging interface. The switches you
have mentioned are top level switch used by/for the ofbiz logging wrapper.

These switches are boolean in nature, for these anything other than
'false'is true. So
David Jones  uses the value ftrue for indicating true coz it helps in easy
switching!!!

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Gautam Deb