Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com> on 2019/08/29 14:02:06 UTC

parquet-benchmarks cleanup

Hello!  As a newbie, I'm looking into running the parquet benchmarks,
and had some difficulties.  I raised a JIRA and I'd like to do some
clean-up :

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PARQUET-1644

Do I need to be assigned the JIRA, or do I just create the PR?

I'm on the ASF slack #parquet channel, don't hesitate to say hi!

All my best, Ryan

Re: parquet-benchmarks cleanup

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Feel free to start a PR for it. We can assign it to you, but that tends to
get stale really quick so it is mostly ignored.

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer