Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Lara Acevedo <la...@hotmail.com> on 2015/05/03 20:07:38 UTC

Research about Human-Centric Processes‏

Hello everybody,  We are doing research about human-centric processes in which we aim to develop a new way to support people's daily activities. We would be very happy if you could support our research with your answers in the following survey which asks about the way you work. Your answers will be used purely for research purposes. http://goo.gl/forms/gtj7AQX6w4 If you provide us with your email at the end of the survey we can share our results with you.Thank you!