Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by NDelt <bl...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/25 06:11:41 UTC

Question about IndexSearcher.search()

Hello.
I'm trying to make sample search application using Lucene.

search() method of IndexSearch class searches documents with query, and
returns TopDocs instance. TopDocs instance includes array of ScoreDoc
instances. My Question is:

1. Will query be tokenized during a search?
2. If so, does ScoreDoc instance in the array have only one token's hit?

Re: Question about IndexSearcher.search()

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 1/24/2019 11:11 PM, NDelt wrote:
> Hello.
> I'm trying to make sample search application using Lucene.

You're on the solr-user mailing list.  If you want help with Lucene,
you'll need to ask your question on the java-user mailing list instead.

https://lucene.apache.org/core/discussion.html

Thanks,
Shawn