Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alireza Kh <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/25 12:20:15 UTC

semantic Search in Farsi News for more relevant results returned from search engines

Best regard

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
Could you detail the specific requirements for "fully support Persian
language"?

What are the qualities, aspects, and characteristics that need support, both
for indexing of content and processing of queries?

-- Jack Krupansky