Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by S K Pradeep kumar <s....@gmail.com> on 2009/11/26 05:31:14 UTC

How to integrate prototype js in ofbiz

Hi all,

  I am having one application, which already customized with user
requirement. This version of ofbiz is not having prototypejs integrated.
  How can i integrate the prototype js in ofbiz?

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,

Re: How to integrate prototype js in ofbiz

Posted by S K Pradeep kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
thanks, rishi
With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,