Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2012/09/23 01:03:20 UTC

camel-jaxb failing for me locally...

Running org.apache.camel.jaxb.JaxbMarshalNamespacePrefixMapperTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.627
sec <<< FAILURE!
Running org.apache.camel.jaxb.SplitterAndExceptionRouteTwistIssueTest
[Fatal Error] :4:22: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x10) was
found in the element content of the document.
[Fatal Error] :1:76: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x10) was

Re: camel-jaxb failing for me locally...

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Thanks!  That is a cool feature.

Sent from my iPad