Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/03/07 04:12:05 UTC

Page UsingMailingLists renamed to UsingMailingLists.html on Solr Wiki

Dear wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The page "UsingMailingLists.html" has been renamed from "UsingMailingLists" by ErickErickson.
The comment on this change is: Still trying to get the link right..

Re: Page UsingMailingLists renamed to UsingMailingLists.html on Solr Wiki

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Figured out why the .html was on the file name. That was
the form of the link right above, which links someplace
else (outside the SOLR wiki)

In other words, cut-n-paste sometimes leads to
...inconsistencies... when you don't pay attention.

Fixed...

Erick

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I mean that the first time I tried it, I managed to have a dead link.
"the other Wiki I've edited" just created them automatically when
clicking on the [[blah]].

Changing it to not have the html is fine by me, I'll give it a go,
but expect some spam "wiki changed" messages....

Erick

P.S. I've started a little list of additions, one from your
recent post, something about
"AND INCLUDE THE VERSION IF IT'S
NOT THE MOST RECENT".....