Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/03/07 11:39:09 UTC

BI main page text into several labels

Jacopo,

I wonder why you cut the BI main page text into several labels. I understand that there are several sentences, but as it's easier to deal with sentences than words in different languages, it's also easier to deal with paragraphs or complete texts than with sentences (easier to cut as you prefer, using idoms, etc.). I already translated these labels in French but should we not have only a sole labels for all the text (or one for each paragraph) ?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: BI main page text into several labels

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Jacopo,

I should work soon on Spago BI for a company, hence my question

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.