Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net> on 2006/08/02 17:14:08 UTC

is it expected that there is no "time" bomb for junit tests?

While running derbyall my run hung all night on a junit test,
I assume this is expected if the test hung.

Re: is it expected that there is no "time" bomb for junit tests?

Posted by Kristian Waagan <Kr...@Sun.COM>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> The following link explains how to set the timeout for an individual
> JUnit test case--however, this mechanism requires jdk1.5 or higher:
>
> http://www.instrumentalservices.com/content/view/45/52/#_Timing_out_a_test

I must admit that JUnit4 seems to have several nice features I would
very much like to use :)

Too bad I must probably wait for years (1.4 EOL) before I can do that
wrt Derby!

--
Kristian

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.