Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by jinwei zhu <zh...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/26 06:37:20 UTC

want to contribute some codes back, but the hadoop1.0.1 that oozie trunk is using is not the stablest version of hadoop

Dear oozie community,
       I found the oozie truck has used hadoop1.0.1, but the stablest
version of hadoop is hadoop1.0.3 .  So, Why you use low vesion but not the
stablest version ?
       I want to contribute some codes back , and my oozie is using
hadoop1.0.3.   I have also tried to use hadoop1.0.3 on your oozie trunk,
all the UT passed.  So, will you upgrade oozie trunk and other oozie branch
from using hadoop1.0.1 to using hadoop1.0.3?   If yes, what is your upgrade
plan ?

Best Regards!

Re: want to contribute some codes back, but the hadoop1.0.1 that oozie trunk is using is not the stablest version of hadoop

Posted by jinwei zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Yu Li
        I have opened a jira for this upgrade. The jira number is 1088 .  I
will upload my patch into jira .

Best Regards!

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman,