Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org> on 2020/02/01 06:27:34 UTC

Re: Guacamole and FIPS

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 4:53 AM gabriel sztejnworcel <ga...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Nick.
> We ruled out the "simple" security layer issues (NLA, TLS, certificate
> validation, ...), we are quite the connection is blocked because of FIPS.

Okay, we would need some more detailed information to help track this
down...
- Presumably it works with other RDP clients (not Guacamole)?
- If you put guacd into debug mode, what messages do you get?
- What RDP server are you connecting to?
- What package versions (FreeRDP, OpenSSL, Guacamole server/client, etc.)

-Nick