Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Paolo Stopponi <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/20 21:45:27 UTC

Problem with Syncope v.1.1.4 and JBoss 7.1.1

Hi,
 I have a problem with Syncope v.1.1.4, because it’s not compatible with
 Jboss 7.1.1.
 I use this configuration for environment:
 Application-server: Jboss AS 7 (EAP 6.1)
 JDK: v. 1.7
 Oracle 11g
 Syncope v. 1.1.4
 OpenJPA v. 2.2.2

 I tried  also with  https://github.com/Tirasa/syncopeOnJBoss, but it’s not
 work.

 What may be the problem?

 Thank you so much for the support.

 Caused by:  org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: An error
 occurred while parsing the query filter "SELECT e FROM  ExternalResource
e".
 Error message: The name "ExternalResource" is not a recognized entity or
 identifier. Perhaps you meant ExternalResource, which is a close match.
 Known entity names: [AbstractSchema, ExternalResource, RAttrUniqueValue,
 Abstract

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.exps.AbstractExpressionBuilder.parseException(AbstractExpressionBuilder.java:119)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getClassMetaData(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:194)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.resolveClassMetaData(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:167)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandidateMetaData(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:242)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandidateMetaData(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:212)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandidateType(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:205)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.access$200(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:80)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder$ParsedJPQL.populate(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:2417)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLParser.populate(JPQLParser.java:61)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ExpressionStoreQuery.populateFromCompilation(ExpressionStoreQuery.java:162)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.datacache.QueryCacheStoreQuery.populateFromCompilation(QueryCacheStoreQuery.java:270)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.newCompilation(QueryImpl.java:673)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compilationFromCache(QueryImpl.java:654)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compileForCompilation(QueryImpl.java:620)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compileForExecutor(QueryImpl.java:682)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compile(QueryImpl.java:589)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.createQuery(EntityManagerImpl.java:997)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.createQuery(EntityManagerImpl.java:979)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

         at
 org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.createQuery(EntityManagerImpl.java:975)
 [openjpa-2.2.2.jar:2.2.2]

 [rt.jar:1.7.0_03]

         at
 [rt.jar:1.7.0_03]

         at
 [rt.jar:1.7.0_03]

 [rt.jar:1.7.0_03]

         at
 org.springframework.orm.jpa.SharedEntityManagerCreator$SharedEntityManagerInvocationHandler.invoke(SharedEntityManagerCreator.java:241)
 [spring-orm-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at $Proxy39.createQuery(Unknown Source) at
 org.apache.syncope.core.persistence.dao.impl.ResourceDAOImpl.findAll(ResourceDAOImpl.java:77)
 [classes:]

 [rt.jar:1.7.0_03]

         at
 [rt.jar:1.7.0_03]

         at
 [rt.jar:1.7.0_03]

 [rt.jar:1.7.0_03]

         at
 org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
 [spring-aop-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
 [spring-aop-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
 [spring-aop-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
 [spring-aop-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
 [spring-aop-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
 [spring-aop-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at $Proxy45.findAll(Unknown Source)     at
 org.apache.syncope.core.init.ConnectorManager.load(ConnectorManager.java:115)
 [classes:]

 [rt.jar:1.7.0_03]

         at
 [rt.jar:1.7.0_03]

         at
 [rt.jar:1.7.0_03]

 [rt.jar:1.7.0_03]

         at
 org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
 [spring-aop-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
 [spring-aop-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
 [spring-aop-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
 [spring-tx-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:260)
 [spring-tx-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:94)
 [spring-tx-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
 [spring-aop-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
 [spring-aop-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at $Proxy49.load(Unknown Source)        at
 org.apache.syncope.core.init.SpringContextInitializer.afterPropertiesSet(SpringContextInitializer.java:70)
 [classes:]

         at
 org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1547)
 [spring-beans-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         at
 org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1485)
 [spring-beans-3.2.2.RELEASE.jar:3.2.2.RELEASE]

         ... 24 more

Re: Problem with Syncope v.1.1.4 and JBoss 7.1.1

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 22/10/2013 17:01, Paolo Stopponi wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
> I download jboss 7.1.1  (http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads/) and
> i deployed SyncopeOnJboss.
> In attachment persistenceContextEMFactory.xml with fix
> (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Run+Syncope+in+real+environments#RunSyncopeinrealenvironments-JBossAS7.1),
> but it's not work.
>
> Can you tell me JBoss Version(link) that you use?

Hi,
here's what I did, on a clean environment:

1. downloaded JBoss AS 7.1.1 from
http://download.jboss.org/jbossas/7.1/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final.zip
2. uncompressed JBoss ZIP in /tmp, started via
/tmp/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/bin/standalone.sh, added an admin user
3. cloned syncopeOnJBoss from git@github.com:Tirasa/syncopeOnJBoss.git
4. built (3) via 'mvn clean package'
5. logged in to http://localhost:9990/console with the admin user
created in (2)
6. went to Deployments > Manage Deployments > Add Content, chosen
core/target/syncope.war produced at step (4), finally enabled the
'syncope.war' deployment
7. accessed http://localhost:8080/syncope/rest/configuration/list.xml
(providing admin / password credentials)

Now Syncope core works fine; then

8. went to Deployments > Manage Deployments > Add Content, chosen
console/target/syncope-console.war produced at step (4), finally enabled
the 'syncope-console.war' deployment
9. accessed http://localhost:8080/syncope-console (providing admin /
password credentials)

Now Syncope console works fine as well.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Problem with Syncope v.1.1.4 and JBoss 7.1.1

Posted by Paolo Stopponi <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francesco,
I download jboss 7.1.1  (http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads/) and i
deployed SyncopeOnJboss.
In attachment persistenceContextEMFactory.xml with fix (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Run+Syncope+in+real+environments#RunSyncopeinrealenvironments-JBossAS7.1),
but it's not work.

Can you tell me JBoss Version(link) that you use?

 Thanks.
Paolo S.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.