Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/07 11:53:16 UTC

very strange unit test failures.

Hi,

There are a couple of unit test failing (but i don't see them really
reported as failing i think..)

but there are a lot of stack traces like this:

=== wicket.markup.html.header.testing2.TestExtendedPage2 ===
java.io.NotSerializableException: wicket.WicketMessageAttributeTest
    at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1081)

ERROR - RequestCycle               - Tag '<span>' (line 4, column 3) has a
mismatched close tag at '</body>' (line 5, column 1)
[markupFragments =
file:/C:/workspace2/wicket/target/classes/wicket/markup/html/basic/SimplePage_4.html,
index = 4, current = [Raw markup]]
wicket.markup.MarkupException: Tag '<span>' (line 4, column 3) has a
mismatched close tag at '</body>' (line 5, column 1)
[markupFragments =
file:/C:/workspace2/wicket/target/classes/wicket/markup/html/basic/SimplePage_4.html,
index = 4, current = [Raw markup]]
    at wicket.markup.MarkupParser.parseMarkup(MarkupParser.java:386)
    at wicket.markup.MarkupParser.readAndParse(MarkupParser.java:272)

or

Page class = wicket.markup.html.basic.SimplePage_5, id = 0]
wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException: Markup of type 'html' for component '
wicket.markup.html.basic.SimplePage_5' not found. Enable debug messages for
wicket.util.resource to get a list of all filenames tried:
[Page class = wicket.markup.html.basic.SimplePage_5, id = 0]
    at wicket.MarkupContainer.getAssociatedMarkup(MarkupContainer.java:825)
    at wicket.Page.getMarkupFragment(Page.java:1287)
    at wicket.Component.<init>(Component.java:668)
    at wicket.MarkupContainer.<init>(MarkupContainer.java:121)
Caused by: wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException: Markup not found.
Component class: wicket.markup.html.basic.SimplePage_5 Enable debug messages
for wicket.util.resource to get a list of all filenames tried
    at wicket.markup.MarkupCache.getMarkup(MarkupCache.java:155)
    at wicket.MarkupContainer.getAssociatedMarkup(MarkupContainer.java:813)

or

Caused by: java.text.ParseException: The wicket:id attribute value must not
be empty. May be unmatched quotes?!?
    at wicket.markup.parser.filter.WicketTagIdentifier.nextTag(
WicketTagIdentifier.java:129)
    at wicket.markup.parser.AbstractMarkupFilter.nextComponentTag(
AbstractMarkupFilter.java:73)
    at wicket.markup.parser.filter.TagTypeHandler.nextTag(
TagTypeHandler.java:88)

and some more.

johan

Re: very strange unit test failures.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
there are a lot of serialization problems now.
And those show up because of our SecondLevelCache that is saving files.
I don't think those are meant to happen..

johan

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.