Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.net> on 2003/06/24 08:27:52 UTC

Help getting started.

I've downloaded ojb and I'm trying to run '>build junit' as written in
the quickstart guide, but I seem to be getting the error :

org/apache/tools/ant/
Main

Anyone get this ? I've removed my ANT_HOME variable from the system and
I'm running win2k.
TIA for any help .

Re: Help getting started.

Posted by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.net>.
Ah, that fixed it .I'll go sort out the other build problems. Thanks
alot guys .

Re: Help getting started.

Posted by Kees Jongenburger <ke...@dds.nl>.

Re: Help getting started.