Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/02/16 05:19:49 UTC

Re: Debugger Not Working?

That didn't help.  This is still plaguing me, but now it can happen
when debugging a remote process.

Anyone have any ideas on what can be causing this?

-dain

Re: Debugger Not Working?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
This is killing my productivity.  I'm going to try switching to
toplink to see if this is really an OpenJPA problem.

Does anyone know if toplink has an equivalent of the
LifecycleListener in OpenJAP?

-dain